Owner and Data Controller
Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino
Fr. Castelrotto, 6
Montecalvo Versiggia – 27047
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, Data communicated while using the service, first name, last name, email, telephone number.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino to provide its services. In cases where Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
The purposes of processing Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Hosting and backend infrastructure, Traffic optimization and distribution, Contacting the User, Analytics, Displaying content from external platforms, Registration and authentication, Tag Management, Managing contacts and sending messages, Interaction with external social n
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact form (Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header. Personal Data collected: first name, last name, email, telephone number.
Newsletter (Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino)
By registering to the mailing list or newsletter, the user’s email address is automatically entered into a contact list to which email messages containing information, even commercial and promotional, may be transmitted. Related to Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino. The user’s email address could also be added to this list as a result of the registration to Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino or after making a purchase. Personal data collected: email, first name, surname.
This type of service helps the Owner to manage the tags or scripts needed on Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino in a centralized fashion. This results in the Users’ Data flowing through these services, potentially resulting in the retention of this Data.
Google Tag Manager (Google LLC)
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino. The interaction and information obtained through Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network.This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
AddThis (Addthis Inc.)
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino and interact with them.This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a typeface visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino (or third-party services employed in Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino.
Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino (or this Application)
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by Azienda Agricola Torti L’Eleganza del Vino as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small sets of data stored in the User’s device.